Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I love Southern Boys

I finally got my shirt I ordered! Ain't it cute?!? It's pretty bad how excited I get when something I order comes in the mail. I also want the shirt that says "Everybody loves a Southern Girl" but that may be just a little too much 'southern' attire.
My neighbor, Laura, invited me, Vanessa, & Pam (2 of our other neighbors) over for dinner tonight. We're gonna eat and watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition again. Before I go over there, I've got to do a little bit of cleaning to get ready for Bryan coming home this weekend (barring any lockdowns!). I'm off to tackle the clutter!

4 comments:

Kimberly Anderson said...

I LOVE the shirt Cristin!!

I reallllly have to hunker down and get together how I want my "proud army wife"/"support our troops" shirts done so I can get them ordered too..

I hope my shirts look as good on me as that one does on you ;)

*~Kimberly~*

Cristin said...

Thanks dear!

Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about fallbrook construction and fallbrook construction Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on fallbrook construction then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about fallbrook construction and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com fallbrook construction and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog and introducing ourselves to the community. We have a nice blog survey we are sharing and has great interest. **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** Drop on by it's an interesting article. Have a great day. I saved your blog hope you don't mind.