Thursday, May 11, 2006

173

I might be unemployed again sooner than I had expected. As a result of the drawdown of troops in Germany, the unit that I work for is being deactivated. The deactivation won't happen until sometime around the new year. Our jobs will actually be gone sometime around January or February. I definitely won't continue to be in Officer Records. They may be able to place me in another office but that is only a possibility. I'm not too upset about it since we're moving next summer anyway, but I had planned on working through June. A lot of kinks are still being worked out so we won't know anything definite for a while. As with everything else in the Army, we just have to wait and see what happens!

1 comment:

shelleigh (aka Pixie) said...

Hmmmmm... this is kind of a good-news / bad-news scenario, isn't it?