Tuesday, August 08, 2006

262

This weekend did turn out to be pretty fun!
I went to a cookout at a friends house on Friday night, and another group of us went dancing on Saturday night. We went dancing at a country club in K-town. I really didn't have a clue what I was doing, but we were all over the floor all night anyway. My hips were even sore for 2 days!
Last night I went to my first spinning class. I've been wanting to go for a while but I knew how hard spinning was. I finally broke down yesterday and decided to give it a shot. It was quite a workout, but it was cool to do something fun and different. It is hard to sit down today after being on a bike for an hour though.
There's not anything going on this week so I'm trying to figure out some busy work to do to help the time pass.....

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Knitting? Needlework? Ha haaaaaa! I could use a little help in the garden....