Monday, August 21, 2006

275


The last time I blogged was Tuesday.
On Wednesday I worked then went to spinning. On Thursday I worked then attended a coffee. Friday was just work. Saturday consisted of some of my normal weekend errands, then I made Mandarin Chicken for dinner (YUM!), and later went bowling with some of my friends for the rest of the night. Sunday was church, then the rest of my weekend chores, and then I baked some Lemon Blossoms.
For the next couple of days I'm going to be working on my resume/application for another job that I'm interested in. Since my unit is deactivating, this would ensure that I would be employed the rest of our time here. I would love to get the job, but I'll survive just the same if I don't.
As of this weekend we are within 90 days of redeployment!

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Ninety.

Days.


UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!