Friday, September 15, 2006

300

Over R&R Bryan and I had some family pictures taken. Now I have a lot of prints that I want to get rid of. I uploaded all the pictures and the sizes and quanitities I have of each one. Some of them are ok, but some of them I really dislike. As I've said before, you can't expect much from our little shop here on post though.
Here are all the pictures. Please let me know if you'd like one!
http://cristin.fotopic.net/c1083545.html
The sizes are listed underneath the pictures with the quantities I have of each one in parentheses. For all but 2 poses, I only have one 3.5 by 5. Some of the pictures also look off center, but the actual prints are correct and look better.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I meant to add - some of the pictures look off center but the actual prints are correct and look better.