Thursday, October 05, 2006

320

I've gotten really bad about posting on here sporadically. I keep trying to get back to doing it regularly, but I'm not quite succeeding!
Things continue to be busy, busy! At the end of the month I am going to attend a workshop to earn my certification to be a personal trainer. I am really excited about it, but I am having to do a lot of studying to prepare!
In addition to my studying, I am also trying to work out really hard for the last month before Bryan comes home. My regular schedule is spinning on Monday evening, weights on Tuesday and Thursday, running on Wednesday morning and yoga that night, and a long run on Friday morning. I would also like to work in about an hour of cardio once on the weekend if possible.
On top of all of this, there are homecoming preparations!! I'm trying to find something nice to wear and figure out how I'm going to make some welcome home signs. People hang big signs all over post when the guys come back so of course I want to have a few for Bryan and his soldiers. This would be so much easier if I had a Walmart! I'll get it figured out though.
I'm getting off work early so I've got to go home and get a little rest. We're having a girls night out tonight!

2 comments:

Bill Kessinger said...

Cristin,

To my pleasure, I found your blog this evening. My son is with A Battery and I believe 1st Platoon (PV2 Kessinger). He joined the unit in August so it has not been easy to keep up with the who and what of the platoon; so, your blog entries are most welcome as is any info about the guys. Right now, all I know is he is surrounded by Sgts. and one of his buddies is "Pop Tart". Thanks for your efforts and I will continue to tune in.

Not sure how I can help but let me know if you think so. So far only one of my packages (the Gatoraide) has got through; and, Will has suggested that I not send anything else. I believe we had better service in 'Nam.

Respectfully yours,
Bill Kessinger (bill@wkessinger.com)

Pixie said...

Oh no! You've worked out so much you are to sore to type!!!!!

*wink*

Hope all is well girlie!