Friday, November 03, 2006

It's good to be together again

Bryan and I are really enjoying being together again, but it feels like we just picked up where we left off. He has completed his first 3 days of reintegration and I'm back and forth between working at reintegration and my regular office.
On Wednesday night Bryan was craving a steak so we went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in town. It was just dinner, but we had so much fun with one another.
Last night we went running after I got off of work and we had spaghetti for dinner which if probably Bryan's most requested meal. Tonight is going to be more of the same - we'll go to the gym and then just relax at home.
After Bryan does his reintegration tomorrow we're going to ride over to K-town. There is a furniture store there that I love and they are having an anniversary sale so we're going to see if they have anything that we like. Our whole apartment is furnished with Army furniture and hand-me-downs so we're ready to start getting some nicer things. We're also going to go to a bazaar that is being held on one of the military posts in K-town.
On Sunday morning Bryan and I both have to work. That afternoon we're going to host a cookout for his platoon. We're really looking forward to just having a good time with all Bryan's soldiers and their families!

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Perfect.

Pixie said...

Cristin! Got an email on my B-day from T!!! He'll be back there soooon! Yay.