Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Almost there


Although this looks like a picture from a professional sitting, it's not. This was taken a couple of days before Marlie turned 5 months. We were at my sister's basketball game and my mom was walking Marlie around. Her friend snapped this picture in between taking action shots of the game.
I was awakened just before 0630 this morning by my cell phone. I kept it by my bed in the hopes that Bryan would call. It was him on the phone but he was mistaken about the time difference. He thought it was 0830 here. He decided to call back a few hours later. He had completed most of his trip and was one flight from his final destination. I look forward to hearing that he has arrived there safely.

1 comment:

MamaT said...

She looks like she's posing for Glamour Girl!