Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy weekend

On Saturday Mama, Marlie, and I all went up to Douglasville for Erin's baby shower. We really enjoyed the shower and getting to see Erin and her growing belly. ;) We also got to meet baby Ramsey who is the son of some friends that Bryan went to college with. Marlie is a few months older than Ramsey but they are just about the same size. Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures of them together. Here is one of my favorites.

Saturday night I attended The Music Man in which Avery was performing. The students did a really good job with it. On Sunday morning we went to church. The nursery there is usually full of babies but yesterday Marlie was the only one. I think that was a pleasant change for her. Yesterday afternoon I also ran for the first time in a LONG time. The weather was bad so I got on my mom's treadmill for a little while. It was just a short run but it felt great. I plan on slowly working my way back up (and beyond) to how much I was running when I got pregnant.

1 comment:

Tara said...

yeah!!! your a blogger too! I had to comment on this running one as I have slowly started back too. It get the job done in minimal time. It really stinks but I got to get ready for my man :)