Friday, March 21, 2008

Milestones

I'm a little late with this post,but Marlie has been sitting for almost 2 weeks now. I wanted to post the video of her that I took but I have been experiencing technical difficulties with it. Of course the video of something that significant wouldn't work! Here are a few pictures I've taken though. The first two are from one morning this week and the others from when we were playing outside last weekend.
She is waving now too but it is hard to get a picture of that!
She is also saying 'ma' constantly but I'm not sure if it "counts" because I don't think she is referring to me. It's just a fun new sound that she has learned to make!



2 comments:

~:*:*:Pixie:*:*:~ said...

Oooooh! My gosh, she is getting so BIG!!!!

Happy Easter, little bunny!

Happy Easter Fanning family!!!

Love.

MamaT said...

She is growing up soooo fast!