Thursday, May 29, 2008

9 months

Yesterday Marlie was 9 months old! It seems like the older she gets, the quicker the months go by. We went today for her check-up with the pediatrician. She gained another pound and a half this past month so she’s now up to 17 lbs and 8 oz. She’s still in the 25th percentile for weight but that’s a lot better than the 5th percentile that she used to be in. She was 27 ¼ inches long. That puts her all the way up in the 40th percentile for height. Last time she was also in the 25th.
This past weekend was a busy one. On Saturday we went shopping. Even though her schedule was thrown off for the afternoon, Marlie was content the whole day. On Sunday and Monday we had our first trips to "big" pools. Marlie enjoyed them so much. Here's a picture of her at my uncle's pool.

Starting next week, I am going to be teaching a fitness class a couple of evenings. I'm really excited about it but it's also going to keep me even busier. I've been working trying to get everything prepared for it. Most of the money from the class is going towards the girls' athletic program at my sister's school (and my alma mater). I really hope it turns out to be a success!

No comments: