Monday, May 05, 2008

New blogs!

I have created two new blogs. The first and most important one is a blog to promote products made by military spouses or their businesses. I know of so many ladies who are very talented and able to make a wide range of items. I also know ladies who have their own businesses like photography companies. I just want to show these ladies and their products and services off! I'll probably only update the blog about once a week so that each person can be on the front page for plenty of time. I'm also going to continue to work on the blog and improve it so it is going to be a work in progress for a while. If you have any suggestions for how I can improve it, please let me know!
Please check the blog out and share it with others! The link is: http://armywifeboutique.blogspot.com

My second new blog is just pictures. I have had a hard time for a few years trying to find somewhere good to host our photos. I finally just decided on putting them on a blog. I will still post pictures on here, but they will ALL be on the new blog. There is a little catch though. I don't want all my pictures to be accessible by the whole world. If you want to be able to view the new blog, I will need to send you an invitation by email first. Then you will need to create a blogger id (if you don't already have one) to be able to log in and view the pictures. Just email me or leave me a comment if you want me to send you an invitation.

1 comment:

Tara said...

please send me an invite for the pictures :) Oh, and I'm working on my business blog this week so I'll let you know when it is ready.