Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Water Baby


I really love the water so I've been hoping that Marlie will take to it. She enjoys her baths but I didn't know how she'd do in a pool. I bought her a small inflatable pool to let her play in before we go to the real swimming pool. She did great in it and I was so proud of her! I let her stand up in it first, then sat her down. She eventually ended up on her stomach on her own. She even got her face in the water and never even flinched! Now I'm really excited to move on to a real pool!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute bathing suit! She looks like she has definetly gotten bigger since I saw her. How is she doing on her weight gaining?

~:*:*:Pixie:*:*:~ said...

Awwwwww!!!! Look at her! Cristin, she is so incredibly PERFECT!

*sigh*

Seriously, you should enter this pic in a "cutest baby" contest somewhere - she is so happy!

Good job, mama!