Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goodbyes and Hellos

I was recently invited to join the My Military Life blog. It's a group blog in which all the participants are military spouses. I'm really excited to be a part of it and think it will be a neat experience. Here's the link to it: http://mymilitarylife.wordpress.com

Today the post on there was about a Coast Guard family who has a daughter with terminal cancer. Her story touched me so much I just had to share it.
It's the post currently at the top of the page and it contains the link to Hadley's Caring Bridge page. Go learn about Hadley and her family - you'll be glad you did.

On a happy note, some friends of ours had a homecoming today! Bryan went to college with Cope and Tara and we both love them. Cope deployed last fall and Tara gave birth to their son in December. Cope arrived home for R&R today and was finally able to meet his son! I'm just so happy for them and hope they have a wonderful few weeks in which the time passes VERY slowly!

No comments: