Friday, July 25, 2008

5 Years


I'm a little behind with my posts, but last Saturday was a special day for our family. It was mine and Bryan's 5th wedding anniversary. It is actually the first one we haven't at least seen each other on, which is a remarkable thing when it comes to the Army. Even though he's been deployed for 17 of those months and been away for training about 7, we've always been lucky to spend July 19 together.
I miss him everyday and the world never seems quite right when he's not here with me. We are so excited to be approaching R&R though, and can't wait to once again enjoy every moment we can spend together as a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, this is Erin Grant. I have a friend who is interested in your other blog about military spouses who make and sell things. I was just wondering what she would need to do to be part of your blog. You can e-mail me or send me a myspace message to let me know. I hope things are going good, josh gets out of the army next week. He took a job here in MD so we will probably be here a couple more years. Let me know how you are doing! Talk to you soon.

Just a Girl in a Port said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late)!