Monday, July 21, 2008

Traveling Girls

Marlie and I have just finished doing quite a bit of traveling. On the morning of the 11th, my mama, M and myself headed up to Greenville, NC. My dear friend, Laura, who was also my neighbor in Baumholder was visiting her parents. They are still stationed in Germany so I was very excited about getting to see her and her daughter again and meeting her son for the first time. We had a great weekend! We've stayed in touch via the internet, but it was so good to spend some time together. We tried to take a picture but it's pretty difficult to get 3 small children to look at the camera. Here we all are though - Laura, Hunter (6 months), Tally (2 years), me, and M.

We got back from NC on Sunday afternoon. We washed clothes and repacked so we could leave Monday for the beach!
Here's M "helping" me pack

We spent almost a week in Daytona and had a lot of fun. It was a much needed vacation for me and M LOVED the beach! She spent most of the trip covered in sand. I was very nervous about how she would do with her naps and sleeping at night but she was perfect. I think she wore herself out so much everyday that when it came time to sleep, she just crashed. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Daytona.
Playing under the tent with Mackenzie

All decked out in pink

The infamous point!

Eating a lemon - she did this voluntarily!

Always thinking about him :)

On our last night - M, me, and my sunburn

No comments: