Monday, August 04, 2008

The Adventures of Marlie

My last post showed how mischievous Marlie can be. Here are a few more pictures of her adventures around the house.
She loves to pull up on the toilet and is very interested in the water in it.


When I open the refrigerator she comes straight to it. I usually let her pull up and she never makes much of a mess. Well, I made the mistake of putting a basket of cherries on a shelf that she was able to reach. I didn't see her grab a cherry, but I did notice her little chipmunk cheek. The second picture was of her after she finished eating the cherry.



She loves climbing up on the dishwasher door when I open it.


and she plays with these goggles almost every morning!

4 comments:

~:*:*:Pixie:*:*:~ said...

{{{{{Cristin}}}}}
{{{{{Marlie}}}}}
{{{{{Bryan}}}}}

She is HUGE! *winking*... she is beautiful.

Good to "see" you... I was starting to wonder.

Love,

Shell & Gabby

Tara said...

so freaking How much does she weigh now? She looks much bigger lately?

Tara said...

Hey. I don't know how to put on a snap but I can put ribbon to tie it and then velcro for added stability. I'd love to make Marlie one for her first birthday so she can wear it for her pics with the cake. Let me know what pattern she prefers and what you want it to say (ex: Marlie, Marlie is 1, Marlie's 1st B-Day, etc.) I just want to give it to her so don't think you have to buy it. I know what you mean about them pulling the bib off. Ramsey does it with his plastic bibs and it drives me CRAZY!

Just a Girl in a Port said...

She is so precious. I just want to nibble those adorable cheeks. You are very blessed!