Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Politics

I am a Republican and I will be voting for McCain, HOWEVER, I'm not saying I agree with all of these. I have just received them via email and decided to post them all on here. Do what you want with them.

Why I'm Voting Democrat
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending my money than I would.
I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the GOVERNMENT sees fit.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't. Makes ya wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?

Obama Without a Teleprompter

video

Subject: His own books, his own words
From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'


I know that some of you don't like to read long drawn out missives...so here's the executive summary.........

John McCain Congress:26 Years Military:22 years
Barack Obama Congress:143 days Military:0
Summary Concluded.


Subject: Nancy Pelosi
Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people,"You're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you". That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words, tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this!

Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds). Alas, it is true-- all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening!
She quotes..." We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our country and, at the same time, limit the amount the 'rich' can invest".

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
"We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'."(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.& nbsp;"Lower your retirement and give it to others who have not worked as you have for it."

1 comment:

Just a Girl in a Port said...

Ah, yes, but remember, that despite Mr. McCain's veteran status and what people believe, he doesn't remember from where he came and is known to forget taking care of his own. Just some food for thought for military families.