Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I want to be Rainbow Brite - help me!

I was invited to a Halloween party and was racking my brain trying to come up with a costume. I came across Rainbow Brite and decided I MUST be her! My friends and I, who were all little girls during the 80s, love Rainbow Brite. This is definitely going to have to be a do it yourself costume though. Please share with me any ideas or tips you have on how I can pull this off.

I found this at my parents house last night and I think it would be a great foundation. That is if I can turn it into a dress. Do I look cute in it or what?!? I think the look on Marlie's face is funny too.
In my hands are a pair of baby leggings that I could incorporate somehow.


For reference, here's RB.


Here is also a link to some other homemade RB costumes.
http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/rainbow-brite-costume.html

3 comments:

~:*:*:Pixie:*:*:~ said...

OMG, I cannot believe you're going to sacrifice that AWESOME royal blue, shiny pant-suit for Rainbow Bright! Don't you know what it means to have a body type that actually works in a pant-suit???? Ha haaaaaaaa!

I cannot wait to see the finished product. Something tells me you are going to pull this off with flying rainbow colors!

*Marlie, you crack me up!!!*

Tara said...

Freakin hilarious!

Tara said...

We aren't going to gold rush beut we are going to Burts Pumpkin farm on Sunday. Oh, and thanks for the website for call blocking.