Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching Up: Friends & Fun

Before we moved, we had the opportunity to spend some time with friends.
Marlie & I got together for a lunch play date with some of my friends and their kids. Here are all of our children.


A few days later, Bryan, Marlie & I all went to Cartersville to visit some friends that Bryan went to college with. I didn't feel well that day, but other than that it was a good time. The first picture is of Marlie & Ramsey and the 2nd picture is of Caroline. Ramsey is a few months younger than Marlie and Caroline was 6 months. Aren't these some cute little ones?!



One day that Marlie was outside playing at my parents' house I decided to get some practice using my new camera. Here are my favorites from that afternoon.


2 comments:

The Tooles said...

I understand the "whirlwind" of the holidays...plus you were thinking about moving. We were glad we got to see you for a bit. Thanks for coming even though you felt crummy. Are you guys all settled in Kentucky now? Love the picture of Marlie through the playground equipment...sooo cute!

Tara said...

good pictures with your new camera.