Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching Up

I've been wanting to update this for a while but we've just been a little busy. ;)
I'll try to do a brief catch up on what's been going on since my last post:

I celebrated my 28th birthday shortly before Christmas! We had some friends over at our house on a Saturday night and the following Sunday was our family celebration. Bryan gave me a new camera which I had been wanting for a while. You will see that I've enjoyed taking a lot of pictures with it.

We did our usual whirlwind Christmas this year. Christmas Eve with Bryan's dad's family, Christmas morning with Bryan's mom's family, and Christmas afternoon with my family. Here are a few pictures from Christmas.
Marlie's very small assortment of gifts


Checking out her stocking


Taking a break!


That's my girl!


A family picture at the end of a long Christmas Day



I had hoped to post more tonight, but it's late. I'll have to continue the "catching up" later.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad your back in the blogging world.