Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good times


On Monday I signed Marlie up for a kid's music program that is starting next week. The information sheet says: "Students will be introduced to the sounds of music with the use of instruments, songs and dance." It definitely sounds like something that will be right up her alley! I can't wait until Wednesday because I think she's going to have a blast!
After getting her signed up, Marlie & I went to lunch with some other ladies at Olive Garden. M ended up being the only child there, but she behaved perfectly. I wasn't sure how she'd do since she had been sick, but it was obvious that she needed to get out of the house for a while.
The picture at the top if of Marlie doing her 'funny face'. Bryan was drinking some kool aid a few nights ago and made the mistake of giving Marlie a taste. She wanted the whole glass after that! I knew M wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a picture, so I asked her to do her 'funny face' for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!