Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Past Few Days

On Tuesday morning I had what was supposed to be my last knitting lesson. I'm not quite finished with the project though so I'll hopefully be able to go back tomorrow to learn the last step. I'm so excited to be almost done, and I'm already looking forward to my next project.
Since I missed my morning workout that day, I decided to go to yoga. The instructor had an issue and wasn't able to make it to the class. I ended up talking to the lady who was in charge of setting up the class and I mentioned that I was a fitness instructor & personal trainer (this was after everyone else had already left). She said that she would love to hire me to teach a class! The classes are offered my the housing offices for the residents. The participants don't have to pay to take the class which is a great thing because more people will be willing to give it a try. I'm really excited about the prospect of teaching a class like this right in my housing community!
Yesterday morning Marlie had another good day at gymnastics. As soon as the class was over, we rode to the indoor pool to sign her up for swimming lessons. They will start next month and I'm really excited to see how she does.
After M woke up from her nap, we had an impromptu playdate with some friends. It has been raining so much here lately and when it cleared up for a little while, we decided to get outside!
This morning was the usual "school" for M and gym for me. When I picked her up, they had created all sorts of Mother's Day crafts. I love all her little artwork that she does there. We may have to buy a 2nd refrigerator to display it! I don't have a picture of it yet, but I'll try to get one to share.

No comments: