Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Currahee Rendezvous

My mom and sister arrived late on Thursday night for a weekend visit. On Friday morning we went to Family Day for Bryan's unit and that evening we just hung out at home.
Saturday morning Bryan accompanied me on a 4 mile training run for the 10K later this month. He can run much faster and further than me, but I appreciated his support. That afternoon we all packed up and headed to the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. We had Bryan's brigade ball there. While Bryan & I attended the ball, M explored the hotel with my mom & sister. We all loved it there and we hope to get back there a few times while we live so close.
Here we are on the balcony of our room. Behind us is still inside the hotel. It's the Garden Conservatory area.

4 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE that dress. You look Great!

Erin said...

Cristin you look so pretty!

Erin said...

Cristin you look so pretty!

MamaT said...

Great looking family!