Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet Girl


Marlie is very loving and affectionate but she is still able to suprise me sometimes with how sweet she can be.
Bryan started Air Assault school yesterday so he was gone long before we got up in the morning. He typically gets Marlie from her crib when she wakes up. Even though I got her up, she expected him to be home soon. I explained that Daddy was at work and wouldn't be home until after her nap. She then pointed at her daddy doll across the room and asked me to get it for her. She and I went and got in mine and Bryan's bed to watch a little bit of tv. As soon as I sat her down, she placed her daddy doll right beside her on Bryan's pillow. I was so suprised that she did that and thought it was so sweet that she wanted her Daddy there with us even though he couldn't be in person. Of course by the time I got the camera, she had to bust out her silly 'cheese'!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So sweet! I can't believe that girls hair.