Monday, August 03, 2009

Girls Night

Friday night I was able to go out for a long overdue girls night. It was pretty low key but it was nice for all of us to get away for a few hours. The 5 of us went to dinner at Blackhorse Pub & Brewery, and then just down the street for a few after dinner drinks at Front Page Deli. Hopefully we will have the chance to go out together again soon. I wish I would have gotten a picture of us but we totally forgot.

On Saturday morning Bryan, M and I went to the pool for a little while. Our neighbors (who have 3 daughters) met us there and we all had a great time. That night we went over to our friends' house for a mexican dinner. Bryan & I enjoyed spending time with our friends and the 4 little girls running around definitely had a blast.

Sunday is the day for my long run for the week. After church I did a 4 mile run and then drove across town to do a few shopping errands. I was able to get some great deals on a few things for Marlie's birthday so it was successful trip!

Our weekends always seem to be pretty busy. We have so much fun in all the craziness though, that I don't mind one bit!

No comments: