Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Marlie's Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party

On Sunday we had the opportunity to celebrate Marlie's 2nd birthday with our family in Georgia. The theme for this party was Yo Gabba Gabba, which has been M's first favorite childrens' tv show. Our friend, Diana, did an amazing job with Marlie's first birthday cake so I definitely wanted her to make the cake for this party too. She did not disappoint!
Marlie had so much fun with our family and was more than happy to be the center of attention! Once again, we are thankful to our family for celebrating with us.

M's cake


Our sweet birthday girl





Blowing out her candle


Thumbs up for the cake!


My big 2 year old!


Silly girl!

4 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

ok how cute is that. Sorry we missed it this year. Vince is still layed up with his knee and will be for some time. Marlie looked so cute at her party.

Shelley said...

I love your Gabba cake:) Where did you get the figures on your cake. My daughter will be 2 in two weeks and was trying to come up with cake ideas. Shelley

Shelley said...

Hi, I love your Gabba cake you had made for your daughter. Where did you get the figurines on your cake? I'm planning my daughter's YGG party and was looking for cake ideas.

Cristin said...

Hey Shelley,
Those are just little toy figurines and I believe I got them at Toys R Us. I have no idea if they are available anymore since that was 2 years ago. Good luck!