Thursday, October 22, 2009

Go Dawgs!

Even though UGA hasn't had the best start to their football season, Bryan & I were so excited to see them play this past weekend. The game was in Nashville against Vanderbilt. My parents were going to come up and we were all going to go to the game together. However, their dog had to have emergency surgery so they couldn't make it. Luckily, our friends were able go with us and we had a great time. M stayed home with our sitter so we were able to enjoy our parents day out.

We got to our seats and a group of my sorority sisters and their husbands were right by us. What a great surprise!


B, myself, Marcia & Donny. Marcia is from Nashville so she felt obliged to root for her home team.


When we got home, we found M hard at work painting some masterpieces!


Later she decided to wear my Uggs around the house.

1 comment:

Tara said...

yeah! Go Dawgs! Glad you guys made it to a game.