Friday, October 09, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba Costumes

We thought M's birthday was kind of the end of the Yo Gabba Gabba craze in our household. Well, now it looks like YGG may be making a comeback for Halloween. I'm not crazy about any of the kids costumes that are for sale this year. I've been going in circles about what M is going to be. I had decided I was just going to make something for her. Somehow we got on the topic of YGG and Bryan said he would be willing to dress up as DJ Lance Rock. That changed everything! Now I'm planning on making a DJ Lance costume for him and a Foofa costume for M. Foofa is the pink flower character. M's should be pretty easy, but finding orange pants for Bryan has proven to be a challenge. Here are the looks we're going for! If you know where I can find some orange pants - please share!

No comments: