Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm way behind again, so I'll try to use the next few posts to catch up. The day before Thanksgiving we hit the road to Georgia. Marlie must have been excited about seeing our family because she once again refused to nap on the ride!
On Thursday we had lunch with my family and were able to spend some more time with my cousins that evening. On Saturday we had lunch with Bryan's family before we had to get on the road again.
Here are just a few pictures I took on Thanksgiving Day.
Casey (plus baby) & I


The turkey hangover!


M & Aiden They don't get to see each other much so it took them a bit to warm up to one another. By the end of the night they were having a great time together!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Marlie is so cute and I L-O-V-E your christmas cards. Thanks!