Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was a little less chaotic this year than it has been in the past few. We were very thankful for that!
I was just trying to enjoy the festivities this year so I didn't take many pictures. I'm borrowing some of my mom's to share our day.
We went to the usual Christmas Eve get together with Bryan's dad's side of the family. That was the first time Marlie got to open Christmas presents so we all enjoyed that. A few days after Christmas we had lunch with Bryan's mom's side of the family. It was a nice relaxing end to our Christmas celebration.
On Christmas morning Marlie woke up to find what Santa had brought to my parents' house. Santa brought M mostly useful gifts this year. We figured we would take advantage of the fact that she still doesn't know to ask for anything and everything - while we can. The only thing she asked for was a bike helmet so Santa was sure to get that. Hopefully at a later date I'll share what each of us got for Christmas and maybe some reviews on those gifts.
Checking out what Santa left

Buddies and a new backpack!

Elmo slippers from Mommy & Daddy, Elmo jammies from Nana, Sesame Street helmet from Santa & a sick baby doll from Jared!

Late afternoon on Christmas Day we had my big family get together. It is always a great time with really good food.
Avery & I

Bryan & I

Dad & daughters

Family game of Apples to Apples - good times!

M & Aiden

Sweet cousins

2 comments:

Holly Bailey said...

Girl, you look so much like your dad! I am so glad that you had a less chaotic Christmas!

Tara said...

We love apples to apples too