Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Training Weeks 4 & 5

Between the crazy weather we have had and our trip to Georgia last week, I haven't been able to do complete workouts. However, I have kept up my running (with the exception of 1 day) and that is my priority.

Tuesday 26 January
5 minute warm up on the elliptical
30 minute run
5 minute cool down
stretching

Thursday 28 January
This is the day I had to miss my run :(
I had MOPS in the morning and a coffee at night.


Sunday 31 January
5 minute warm up walk
6.5 mile run
5 minute cool down walk
stretching

Tuesday 2 February
5 minute warm up on the treadmill
30 minute run on treadmill
5 minute cool down on treadmill
stretching

Thursday 4 February
5 minute warm up walk
30 minute run
5 minute cool down walk
stretching

Saturday 6 February
5 minute warm up on the treadmill
3 mile run on treadmill
5 minute cool down on treadmill
stretching

No comments: