Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greedy Girl

These pictures are a few weeks old, but Marlie tickled me with her hunt for money. Before she went to bed one night, we got down her purse piggy bank and let her put some change in there. When she woke up the next morning she couldn't wait to find some more money to add to her bank.
I was in the bathroom getting ready and when I came out, this is what I found.

She had pushed a stool over to Bryan's valet. He often drops his change there when he gets home from work. She figured out the change was in there and was filling her piggy bank one coin at a time!


So proud of herself!

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

I loved my girls when they were that age... not that I don't love them now but the hormonal baggage is not as cute. :o)

Lemon Stand said...

I crack up every time I come back here and see these pictures! Reminds me so much of my girls. I left something for you at The Lemon Stand)