Thursday, April 01, 2010

Goodbye Winter!

I'm behind on posting what we've been up to, so I'll do a quick catch up.
I've been stuck on the same knitting project for a while, so I decided to work on another quick project. This potato chip scarf was quick & easy! Now if only I could get unstuck on the pants I've been working on forever!


On St Patrick's Day our neighbors came over to play. They brought some supplies for making hats, and the girls had a great time doing that! Here's Abigail, M & Kaylee showing off their creations.


A couple of weeks ago we had our neighborhood ladies game night. Melissa (the hostess) decided it should be 80s themed and she did a great job putting it together.


Some of our little neighbor friends are in the middle of their recreation soccer season. We went to watch a couple of games and M had a great time cheering on her friends! (She's not old enough to play yet.)

No comments: