Monday, April 05, 2010

Hello Spring!

Last weekend we went to Georgia since Bryan was off on both Monday & Tuesday. We arrived late Friday night/Saturday morning and got a little sleep before our busy weekend began. On Saturday morning we went to Athens for my sorority's Alumni Easter Egg Hunt. It was great to see some friends that I haven't seen since college. It was even more fun to meet everyone's children.
The other big event of the weekend was watching my little sister in her school production of All Shook Up. It was her final school musical and she was great! I can't believe that the next time we go home, it will be to watch her graduate from high school!
Here are pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt.
Our little rockstar.

Meeting the bunny!

We were all surprised she had such a good experience.

My silly Gamma Phi Beta legacy and me!

She enjoyed the Dora Easter cupcakes they had for the children.

M & I with my sorority big sister and her daughter.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You and M look great and Im glad she had such a good experience with the Easter bunny.

The Tooles said...

M looks so cozy with the Easter Bunny...like she could curl up and take a nap! Glad ya'll enjoyed your trip.