Friday, April 09, 2010

Spring Break

Marlie is on spring break this week so we took a trip to the zoo on Tuesday. Our neighbors joined us, so my friend & I had 4 little girls between us. I thought a weekday morning would be a nice time to visit the zoo, but I think every school in Nashville must have been on a field trip there. After seeing the animals the girls were excited to play on the Jungle Gym. Here are Marlie & Kaylee wearing themselves out!





That night when I was rocking Marlie before bedtime, she said the sweetest thing: "I had good day with my friends. You're best mommy." That just melted my heart! These days when Bryan is gone and I'm a "single" parent can get very challenging. Hearing words like that though make it all worth it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Isnt she as sweet as pie! Its those moments that stick with you forever.

Katiebell said...

Aww..SO sweet! Love the pic of them looking at each other too.