Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stella & Dot



I am now a "stylist" with Stella & Dot!
I am someone who said I would never work with a direct sales business. I have no problem buying from them, but I would never want to sell anything. Enter Stella & Dot! At the end of last year/beginning of this year, I was introduced to the jewelry through a friend. I LOVED it! The Berry Cocktail Ring was my favorite & Bryan got it for me for Valentine's Day. Since I received my ring, I have been considering selling the jewelry. I keep seeing new, gorgeous pieces coming out so I decided to jump in!
If you're interested in placing an order, you can do so directly through my site:
http://stelladot.com/sites/cristin

If you'd like to host a party, just let me know & I'd probably be willing to travel to you.


Here are a few of the newest pieces that have come out. I love fun, chunky rings and this gold & pearl combo is so pretty! Here is the Belle Fleur Ring, Vintage Cluster Ring and Charlotte Pearl Ring.


Stella & Dot is often featured in fashion magazines & on TV. Here is the most recent press in the July 2010 issue of Real Simple. Those are the Goa Pendant Earrings.

No comments: