Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stella & Dot Saturday - Guilt Free Pleasures Under $50!

If I can remember (which is always a challenge for me!), I want to start doing Stella & Dot Saturdays (or Sundays) posts. I'll just share promotions or just some of my favorite pieces. You can earn these pieces and more for FREE just for hosting a trunk show, so let me know if you're interested. I'll travel just about anywhere! Without further ado....

Guilt Free Pleasures Under $50

PAVE BEE PENDANT NECKLACE
Create a buzz with this favorite $44


SOIREE PEARL PAVE BRACELETS
Adds just the right amount of sparkle $29


MALTESE BROOCH-GREEN
Worn alone, and a perfect add-on to our La Coco Necklaces $44


CHARMS
Personalize the perfect necklace $14-$44


VINTAGE CLUSTER RING
A true goes-with-everything style $39


VINTAGE TWIST BRACELETS
Takes your outfit to wow in seconds $39


Shop All Styles Under $50

No comments: