Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation - Club Med 2

On Wednesday, we decided to ride over the Jensen Beach, which is the closest one to Port St Lucie. It was a very natural beach and that was evident by all the shells on it. We spent most of the morning at the beach and went back to Club Med in time for lunch.








Every afternoon the guests of Club Med had the chance to try out the trapeze. I wanted to try it each day, but I didn't make it over until Wednesday afternoon. It was fun, but it was also hard! I'm not really afraid of heights, but I was nervous after I climbed up there!

We jumped from the platform and did a few swings and then lifted our legs up over the bar to where we're hanging upside down.


From the leg hang, we did a catch with one of the staff members. I landed my catch!

I missed the return to the bar, but I don't think anyone else got it either!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Looks like y'all have had a fun couple of weeks together as a family! Love the trapeze act=)