Monday, August 23, 2010

Marlie's 3rd Birthday Party

I've been experiencing technical difficulties for the last week so I haven't been able to post any blogs. Hopefully things are close to working right again!


We had Marlie's 3rd Birthday Party on the 7th of this month. There were a lot of pictures to go through so I decided to make things easy on myself and just share one. Her birthday isn't until this coming weekend, but we wanted to do a party before Bryan left. Marlie went back and forth between Dora and Mickey/Minnie Mouse but she ultimately decided on her Disney friends. I was glad!
We had the party at a clubhouse/meeting room on post that has a huge playground outside. The kids in our neighborhood are so used to the playground in front of our house, that this was a nice change for them.
Marlie enjoyed having the afternoon be all about her! I'm sure we'll do something more low key on her actual birthday this weekend though.

1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

too cute. ava had a minnie mouse party too.