Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Stella & Dot Launch Party

On July 16th, I had my Stella & Dot Launch Party here at home. The guests were mainly my girlfriends from my neighborhood so it was basically like a girls night in for us. There's no formal presentation so we spent the evening talking and trying on jewelry!
My jewelry samples




A few pieces from the Little Girls line


Capsule Collection


Rachel Necklace


Clover Cuff and Stackable Deco Rings


Garden Party Chandelier Earrings


Charm Display


My M initial charm and chain



Tiffany trying on the Garden Party Chandelier Earrings and Belle Fleur Ring


Molly wearing the Rachel Necklace

2 comments:

Katiebell said...

Cute setup! I've never been to a Stella & Dot show! Looks very cute...and way better than Premier! ; )

Tara said...

I love this jewlry. I'll be sure to put some thing on my christmas list.