Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stella & Dot Saturday : Bachelor Pad

Most people know that I'm a reality TV junkie. This past Monday I was looking forward to the premiere of the new show Bachelor Pad. As soon as the show started, I noticed one of the ladies was wearing a Stella & Dot necklace. That was fun to see, but I was so excited to see even more Stella & Dot as the episode went on! Here are some of the ladies from the show in their lovely Stella & Dot jewelry!
Don't forget! I am looking to book shows for the rest of August and September (in GA or KY/TN). This is a great chance to have a girls night in (or morning brunch or happy hour!) and earn some FREE jewelry! Let me know if you'd like me to come hold a trunk show with you!
Nikki in the Garden Party Necklace


Gwen in the Signature Clover Necklace


Michelle in the Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace


Peyton in the Cascading Chain Necklace


Elizabeth in the Black Soiree Pave Bracelet and Ava Cupchain Earrings


Jessie wearing theJasmine Filigree Earrings. There is also a matching necklace and both come in silver also.


In a Bachelor follow up, Jillian was also wearing the Garden Party Chandelier Earrings in Ivory. They also come in green.

1 comment:

Katiebell said...

I was totally watching, too! And my favorite is Gwen's necklace (please put that on my wish list!!) If you're having a show at your parents' some time, please send me and mom an invite--I would love to come! I got to see Aunt Jane last week...I just love your grandmother!! ; )