Monday, January 17, 2011

The Night Before Christmas

While in Georgia, my mom took M to see Yogi Bear (and I tagged along). This Christmas season M became hooked on the Grinch so she loved the life size one at our local movie theater! He "sang" and she was all about dancing with him!



It is a family tradition for my mom to read The Night Before Christmas to all of us at bedtime on Christmas Eve. Even though we are now 30, 26 and 18, it is still something we look forward to. Of course M thinks its a lot of fun that we all sit down together and read a book!


She had to give her buddy, Bailey, a good night kiss before Santa came.



After M went to bed, my dad & I got to work inflating her Jump-O-Lene. (My brother & sister just watched us and made fun of us!) We used a pump and our breath and still couldn't get it blown completely up that night!

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

Hope you had a great birthday. We're thinking about you and Bryan.

Brittany said...

LOL@the pic of M with the Grinch! :) Looks like you had a great time visiting with family and had very happy holidays!