Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome 2011!

My friends and I came up with a few different great plans for New Years Eve, but like they seem to do each year, our plans fell through. We ended up doing almost the same thing as last year, which was just hanging out at our house. We did take all our girls to dinner at Sakura (a local Japanese steak house) first though. We all had a lot of fun at the restaurant and I was so pleased at the excellent service we received. I thought we'd get the opposite since we had 3 adults and 5 kids but the staff was super nice!
Marlie & I failed our attempt at a picture!


The girls loved their "jammie party" and Marlie still talks about it!


Happy 2011! Here are 3 ladies that can't wait to have their husbands back this year!


Even though our night didn't end up as exciting as we had originally planned, I don't know that I could have enjoyed it more. It was such a joy to spend the evening with a house full of girls (of all ages) that we love to be around!

No comments: