Thursday, February 03, 2011

Gymnastics

I decided a while back that after the new year, I would let Marlie participate in an activity through the SKIES Unlimited program here on post. SKIES offers a wide range of activities for newborns to 18 year olds. When a parent is deployed, the children are able to participate in these programs for free. I was torn between ballet and gymnastics, but decided to start with gymnastics since I know she enjoys it and I wouldn't have to buy shoes & leotards right away. She participates in a mommy & me 3 year old class for 45 minutes one day a week and loves it!








The bars are by far her favorite!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

aww....I did gymnastics till I was 12 and loved the bars ;)

Tara said...

Ramsey just started tubling too. He loves it and doesn't seem to mind that he is the only boy in the class.

Erin Duvall said...

That makes me miss taking Ava to gymnastics class. She loved it.