Wednesday, February 02, 2011

A Visit to the Dentist & A Toddler Bed

During the first week of January, Marlie had her first trip to the dentist. I scheduled our appointments back to back so that she could watch me and get comfortable with everything. As soon as I was done with my check up, she was excited for her turn. She climbed up in that chair and never looked back! She was 100% cooperative and never even flinched through the whole appointment. I was so proud of her and she is ready to go back again!



The hygienist told me that she typically doesn't do flouride for a small child's first appointment, but Marlie was such a great patient she went ahead and gave it to her.


M looks like she is grimacing here, but she actually thought it was really fun to vacuum the water out of her mouth.


That evening I finally converted Marlie's crib to a toddler bed. She has done great in it so far and I think she's actually ready to be in a true big girl bed!

No comments: