Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Birthday Celebrations Keep Going

Sunday was Marlie's actual birthday so we picked up some donuts and I snuck a candle into hers so we could sing Happy Birthday to her again. We were able to have a relaxing day doing "whatever she wanted" which didn't include much!
On Monday I took snacks to her class to celebrate. I didn't feel like making any cupcakes since we still had plenty of leftover birthday cake. I ended up making chocolate chip cookie cups and we served them with a scoop of ice cream inside. They were definitely a hit with the kids and I was happy to have something so easy!


My dad's birthday is just a few days after M's so we all went out to dinner for his birthday and then had cake at our house. Marlie was eager to help Pop blow out his candles.

No comments: