Monday, September 19, 2011

There's No Place Like Marlie's 4th Birthday Party!

The move forced me to put birthday party planning on the back burner for a while. The Wizard of Oz is one of Marlie's favorite movies so when she said that's what she wanted her party to be, I was all for it. I was glad she went with something original rather than the usual characters.
I found some ideas for a few fun party foods.
Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! & Over the Rainbow Fruit Salad


Wicked Witch Hats


Rainbow Veggies & Glinda's Magic Wands


Dorothy & her cake



It was a great day and we loved celebrating our 4 year old "big girl"!

1 comment:

The Tooles said...

Thanks for having us! Caroline is still eating all the pinata candy she snagged=) We have been so busy but we need to get together soon.