Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleeping Beauty


Marlie is very particular about how her bed is arranged when it's time for her to go to sleep. It can be exhausting to get everything just right, but mostly it's just funny. When I saw her like this one night, I had to sneak in and take a picture. Notice all her little sleeping quirks:
She must be on top of the sheet & comforter
The pillow her head is on must be on top of her other pillow and Pillow Pet
Pants legs get pulled up
Stuffed animals are strategically placed beside and sometimes on top of her
She is usually covered up by her white (baby) blanket and then her fleece princess blanket on top of that
Got all that?

PS - Thank you Tara for her pillowcase. She loves it!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I need to come visit soon...I am keeping a blog now, too! Check me out!

Erin Duvall said...

ok that is hilarious b/c that is exactly how Ava is with her sleeping arrangements. Stuffed animals, blankies, and all.