Friday, January 20, 2012

My 31st Birthday

Since my birthday is just a few days before Christmas, I've always enjoyed going to see Christmas lights for my birthday. It is even more fun when you have a 4 year old to share the experience with! This year, the 3 of us went down to Callaway Gardens to take advantage of a special military package to see their Fantasy in Lights. We drove down on the afternoon of the 20th and took the trolley through the lights that night. In an effort to enjoy the lights, I didn't take any pictures!
The next day we visited more of the attractions at Callaway Gardens. We went to the Butterfly Center, Horticultural Center and saw a Birds of Prey show.
Bryan & Marlie gave me a new camera lens that I had been wanting, so I played with and tried to figure it out at the horticultural center.











On the way home that evening, we met my parents, brother and sister at the Blue Willow Inn for dinner. Even though we had a fun two days, celebrating with my whole family was by far the best part of my birthday.

1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

How fun! You have that baby yet?